Friday, April 15, 2011

Florida, here we come

I really need to be packing and cleaning before the journey ahead but the internet is more appealing. Sookie will be taking her first real trip. My mom, brother and I are driving down to FL tomorrow and I've been trying to get Sookie prepared. We live in NY so we're hoping between the three of us that we can get there in 24 hrs (we'll see). It will be better for her down there. I'm not bringing her cage but a play pen set up and she'll actually have more room. Its also in the 80's down there and in the 40-50's here. Anyway she'll be taking up just as much room in the car as another person. It's not my fault her wheel and lamp take up so much space! I was planning on a small duffle bag but had to upgrade to a small suitcase. Diva? I think so.

Anywho, I dont know if I'll be on the internet much there but we'll see if I can turn her into the Travelocity gnome. I'm planning on taking her outside for the first time too! Exciting for me but not for her. Spring break, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment