Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sookie won #1 place!

I entered Sookie into a photo contest this month. The theme was summer and what says summer more than watermelon? Plus she loves watermelon. Top 3 winners win a brand new wheel (which are expensive and she needs a new one). The first round of judging was a public poll that determined the top 20 which went to the next round. She wasn't winning in that, but not losing either. Then the second round went to certain judges which ultimately picked the winners. I didn't think she was going to win and I forgot that the results were being posted today. My sister was using my step mom's laptop and the result site popped up and we were all pleasantly surprised! I went and woke her up to hug her and am cooing her (much to her annoyance). She's getting extra worms and watermelon tonight! Yay congrats to her and the rest of the contestants! There were so many cuties entered :D





No comments:

Post a Comment