Friday, May 27, 2011

First time outside in NY

I took Sookie outside for the first time here in NY. It's been so nice out so I wanted to take advantage. Its also been good for her skin: way less scratching and lost quills. But it was good for her. She didnt like the passing cars but she did ok. Lots of new smells!:





she tried to burrow into my sandal. it was both tickley and prickly

making a run for it! However when I called to her she stopped. I kept making my dumb baby noises and she turned around and ran over to my feet <3

trying to climb up. (sorry for the crotch shots)



peeking out from under my leg! so cute!

trying the burrow under my thigh.

Then to end our outside time I put her in her sleep sack and read the new Sookie Stackhouse novel ;) It was a good first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment